15.03.2011

Maria Banuş



AM PIERDUT LUNGIMEA DE UNDĂ

Am pierdut lungimea de undă-a pădurii,
întîia, frageda identitate,
cînd eram frunze cutremurate
şi ţipam cu ţipătul rupt al nervurii.

Am pierdut unda de plîngeri, de ape,
în paradoxul înstrăinării :
în elemente mă-ntorc, li-s aproape,
şi totuşi străină şi surdă chemării.



I HAVE LOST THE WAVELENGTH OF THE FOREST

I have lost the wavelength of the forest,
the first, fresh identity,
when we were trembling leaves
and we were crying with the broken scream of the rib.

I have lost the wave of the weeping, of waters,
in the paradox of alienation :
I come back in the elements, I am close to them,
and yet stranger and deaf to their call.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Rețineți: Numai membrii acestui blog pot posta comentarii.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...